parsley care self watering
Potted Herb Care
- Indirect sunlight
- Warm environment
1. Remove herb from pack & place into our self watering pot.
2. Fill the pot with water.
3. Refill when water is below level of terracotta disc.
- Full sunlight
- Wind free
- Water daily
If you want leaf parsley to live longer, take it outdoors.
1. Plant it in loosed and fertilized soil, leaf parsley doesn’t need much light, you can plant it in the shade.
2. Regular watering encourages new shoots.
3. Feed regularly with a liquid plant food, and ensure the pot compost is kept moist.
May – Oct
When to Harvest
Using scissors, pick the full-grown leaves with their petiole (the stalk that joins the leaf to the stem.)
Make sure not to damage the new buds, so that new stems can grow.
Cut only a third of the leaves of a plant at a time.
How to Freeze
Chop cleaned leaves (no stems) into small pieces.
2. Cube tray
Press pieces into an ice cube tray half-filled with water.
Place the tray in your freezer. Can be kept for 4 to 6 months.
Cut Herb Care
- Can be refrigerated
1. Keep the product in it’s mini-greenhouse packaging.
2. Snip off what you need and continue to properly store the remainder.
3. Lasts 7 to 10 days
How to enjoy it
Before use, rinse under cold running water.
Use whole leaves or chop them with a sharp, dry knife.
The stalks are full of flavour and ideal for soups, sauces and stocks.