The taste is earthy & tart, fresh with a strong citrus undertone.
Sharp leaves mistaken for parsley. The seeds have a slight lemony flavour.
Used in Indian, Asian, Mexican cuisine.
Adds Wonderful Flavour to
Keeps you Healthy & Fresh
1. Contains antioxidants (Vitamin K)
2. Rids the Body of Heavy Metals (Vitamin A)
3. Inhibits moods swings (Vitamin B6)
4. Lowers Blood Sugar Levels (Iron)
5. Supports Healthy Menstrual Function (Manganese)
Source: USDA National Nutrient data base
Coriander Top Tips for Winter
Use fresh coriander in hot water with lemon and honey for a delicious herbal tea.
Add freshly chopped coriander to chickpea flour pancakes; serve with an avocado and rocket salad filling and a tomato and raisin chutney.
Add ½ pack coarsely chopped coriander to fresh guacamole for an authentic Mexican flavour.