Fresh & green flavour with a milder ascent than coriander.
Tender light green stems & large flat or curly leaves.
Native to the Mediterranean & Southern Europe.
Adds Wonderful Flavour to
Keeps you Healthy & Fresh
1. High in antioxidants (Vitamin A)
2. Antibacterial & Antifungal Properties (Vitamin K)
3. Purifies the blood (Iron)
4. Immune-Boosting the system (Vitamin C)
5. Improves digestion (Magnesium)
Source: USDA National Nutrient data base
Parsley Top Tips for Winter
Mix with lemon juice and olive oil dressing to make a flavourful parsley salad.
Throw a few sprigs of parsley into your favorite green juice.
Finish off an omelette, quiche or frittata with a handful of chopped parsley.